[texhax] hyperref bookmarks problem

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sun Nov 8 17:10:31 CET 2009

Am Sun, 08 Nov 2009 09:25:54 -0430 schrieb Jesús Guillermo Andrade:

> Hi there. I'm sorry for the delay but I was far from the internet
> these last days. Following your instructions, I have prepared the most
> content minimal example for this issue (1 page only!) so you all can
> see whatever might be going o, most notable between the 2nd and 3rd
> bokkmarks level.  I hope you can detect what is going wrong with
> hyperref input or encoding.
> I really appreciate your time on this.

Hm, you should get a bit more practice regarding minimal examples.

If you look at the problematic bookmarks you can see that they
correspond to titles where you use accent commands. The easiest
would be to input the correct chars directly. If you don't have them
on your keyboard use the ^^-notation with the unicode code:

\documentclass{memoir}
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\begin{document}
\chapter{Plan Maestro/Tr{\'a}fico}
\chapter{Componentes Espec\'{\i}ficos}

\chapter{Plan Maestro/Tr^^^^00e1fico}
\chapter{Componentes Espec^^^^00edficos}

\end{document}

Btw: xltxtra already loads fontspec + xunicode.

--
Ulrike Fischer