[texhax] hyperref bookmarks problem

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Nov 4 10:36:33 CET 2009

Am Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:35:20 -0430 schrieb Jesús Guillermo Andrade:

> Dear fellows: Eversince I began my work with tex and latex friends I
> tried to take as much as possible of all the advantages of hyperref.
> However, it seems that its impossible for me to obtain a "clean"
> bookmark index with the resulting pdf, since it is cluttered with
> chinese characters Ithat I have never used in my document. Currently
> this is my hyperref configuration:

I have some doubts that the unicode option is needed and works with
xetex. If this is not the source of the problem:

Don't sent code snippets. Make a small, complete example that
demonstrates the problem. As the encoding of the file is important
in this case, zip the example to avoid that the encoding get mangled
during the transport.

--
Ulrike Fischer