[texhax] New Bibtex style needed for citing datasets

Helly John hellyj at ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 1 23:57:14 CET 2009

Hi.

I'm attempting to create a new bibtex style that includes support for
data.  I think I can create the style but am having difficulty
figuring out how to have the *.bst file found when I refer to it in a
\bibliographystyle(cca.bst) statement.

Can anyone tell me how to refer to a non-standard *.bst file?  For
example, I tried

\bibliographystyle('/Users/hellyj/cca.bst')

and that didn't seem to have any effect: positive or negative.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.
John Helly, UCSD / San Diego Supercomputer Center / Scripps
Institution of Oceanography, Climate, Atmospheric Science, and
Physical Oceanography / +01 760 840 8660 mobile / stonesteps (Skype) /
stonesteps7 (iChat) / http://www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj