[texhax] Adding packages to mactex (TeXshop)

Christine Largouët largouet at agrocampus-ouest.fr
Thu Mar 26 12:45:10 CET 2009

Good morning,

I'am a nembye with mac os x and tex shop I find very easy to use.

However I have a problem to insert a new package "floatfig" to define
floating figures

I make a new directory in /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex
call "floatfig" and insert the floatfig.sty inside.
This directory or this file in not find during the compilation of my
document.
Should I inform Txshop that a new package is available but where ??

Thanks for your answer.
Best Regards

Christine

-----
Christine Largouët,
Maître de conférences en informatique
Agrocampus Ouest, 65 rue de St-Brieuc  CS84215, 35 042 Rennes Cedex
France
Tel : 02-23-48-54-59,  Fax : 02-23-48-54-50
email : largouet at agrocampus-ouest.fr
http://chris.largouet.googlepages.com