[texhax] LaTex Software

Sam Albers tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:20:35 CEST 2009

> I became a member and wanted to install the software in my PC.  I
> downloaded the files but I need some help getting the actual software
> installed.  Can you give me some guidance or direct me to some website/book
> that will guide me on the actual installation of the software?

What OS are you using? Just do a internet search for that OS and add the
word LaTeX or TeX (whichever you are using). This should give you some links
to some extremely throughout instructions. It is usually easier to bring a
specific problem to this list. Try installing it first then if you run into
problems ask a question related to that specific problem.

Sam