[texhax] Corrupted NFSS tables

Damian Nadales damian.nadales at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:51:48 CET 2009

Hi Joseph,

Thank you very much for your answer. Your're right: I should have
started with a minimal example. I've tried the one you provided me and
works fine. But when I use the document class provided by my
department the error occurs again. That is, with the following
example:
   \documentclass{sereport}
   \usepackage{chi}
   \begin{document}
       Hello world
   \end{document}
i got the error I described in my previous mail.

So I guess the error mus appear when combining the two declarations.
But I'm still unable to determine the cause.

I also send attached the sereport document class.

Best regards,
Damian.