[texhax] full bleed

Gabrielle Araj gabrielle_araj at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 23:58:51 CET 2009

Thanks for your response.
Do you have a *.tex example so I can adapt it to my situation.I use geometry.
\documentclass[12pt,twoside]{book}
\usepackage[paperheight=21.0cm,paperwidth=21.0cm,nomarginpar,hmargin=1in]{geometry}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

I found this example but unable to understand what to do to have color on the edge of my paper. EXAMPLE:
\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{memoir}
\setstocksize{52mm}{90mm}
\setpagecc{49mm}{87mm}{*}
\settypeblocksize{43mm}{81mm}{*}