[texhax] algorithm2e

Ehab Tawfeek Younos Ali Alnfrawy alnfrawy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:58:04 CEST 2009

I want to print the algorithm in the same place of its order and cut the
rest to another page by using algorithm2ecan you help me

--
Ehab Tawfeek Younos Ali Alnfrawy

email:
alnfrawy at sadatacademy.edu.eg
alnfrawy at math.com
alnfrawy at gmail.com

site :
http://alnfrawy.googlepages.com/index

Address :
7 Othman Ibn Afan St., Ard Elgamiea, Imbaba, Giza, Egypt. Post no.: 12421
monera. Tel: 002 02 37101745

Positions:
Assistant Lecturer in computer science and information systems department,
Sadat academy for management sciences - Alexandria branch. 59 menasha St.
Moharam Bek.
Fax: 002 03 3935887. Tel : 002 03 3931515

PhD. Student, Computer Science Dept. , Faculty of Computers and Information,
Cairo University, Giza, Egypt.

mobile :
+20101625105