[texhax] hyperref for dvips

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Mon Sep 15 23:24:58 CEST 2008

At 14:09 15.09.08, mahi wrote:

>I am MikTeX user, i am using hyperref package with dvips option to get
>linking in the pdf. The problem is if i use this package with pdflatex the
>links are going to the particular place where it is required, but if i use
>dvips option after creating the pdf the links are going to that page not
>particular place.

\usepackage{hypdvips}

     http://ctan.tug.org/pkg/hypdvips

     "The hypdvips package fixes some problems when using hyperref with
dvips."

- I don't mean to have understood anything, just an association,
due to some accident or magic or the package author just read
Mahi's posting and released a new version, now announced by
ctan-ann.

-- Uwe.