[texhax] xfrac

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 09:55:50 CEST 2008

First, sorry for cross-posting..., but I really think members of these
three lists might like ---and profit from--- the xfrac package, by
Morten Høgholm.

xfrac allows you to use split fractions in a new way, both using the
defaults or, better yet, creating your own instances per font family,
and both in text and math modes.

I've been using xfrac for some time; unfortunately, its dependencies
in TeX Live 2007 were outdated ---I got the right ancillary files from
the LaTeX3 project, I think.

But now with TeX Live 2008 we have a new xfrac package and all needed
dependencies are there and up to date.

If you're interested,

texdoc xfrac

Best,