[texhax] How to reverse the columns in "twocolumn" layout?

Tigran Aivazian tigran at bibles.org.uk
Fri Nov 21 11:54:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I would like to use "twocolumn" option for my Hebrew and other Semitic
Bible editions (e.g. Syriac, Aramaic etc) which are written right-to-left,
but the problem of "twocolumn" is that it starts from the left column
whereas I need it to start the page from the right column.

Is there any way to tell XeLaTeX to do this? I looked at the "*dblcolumn*
routines in base/latex.ltx but cannot figure out how to do this.

Kind regards
Tigran
=======
Bibles.org.uk --- http://www.bibles.org.uk