[texhax] Style

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Jul 20 15:13:39 CEST 2008

Rolf Niepraschk writes:
 > Das will ich gern tun. Du musst mir aber noch mehr dazu sagen. Wie heißt
 > der Artikel genau und wo ist er zu finden (URL)? Mir ist er nicht geläufig.

Hi Rolf,
I just found the old printed copy from 1998 deeply burried in my book
shelf.  I must correct myself, it's not about math typesetting in
general but about SI units.  It covers the upright/italic question
though.  Curiously, I don't see any copyright note.

However, since I know the title now, I had been able to consult
Google.  The 8th edition is available online already.

German:
  http://www.ptb.de/de/publikationen/download/pdf/si.pdf

English:
  http://www.bipm.org/en/si/si_brochure/si_brochure_8_en.pdf

French:
  http://www.bipm.org/en/si/si_brochure/si_brochure_8_fr.pdf

Paul, though section 4.4 (upright or italic) had been dropped I think
the information you need is still there.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25