[texhax] Style

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 19 00:39:31 CEST 2008

Hi folks
Having learned enough to typeset reasonably elaborate mathematical
documents I'd like to know if there are stylistic standards that one
can use for maintaining consistency. I've looked at many documents
and it would appear that peopl are more inclined to exercise
creativity than adhere to a universal stylistic paradigm. As someone
unable to see the outcome of a LaTeX document in PDF or DVI (because
of my visual impairment) it is hard for me to know which one of the
many stylistic decisions results in something decent and presentable.
Any advice on the subject, perhaps tips on style would be gratefully
appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul