[texhax] beamer question involving ps files

otunno at CLEMSON.EDU otunno at CLEMSON.EDU
Wed Jul 9 20:38:15 CEST 2008

Hi -

I am currently creating a slideshow with a beamer document class and the
package "beamerthemesplit". I wish to call upon a graph (saved as a
postscript file) for one of my slides. I typed in the following:

\begin{frame}
\frametitle{Arc length picture}
\begin{figure}[h]
	\centering
		\includegraphics[height=3in,width=3in]{F:/arclengthplot.ps}
	\label{fig:arc length}
\end{figure}
\end{frame}

I tried putting \usepackage{pgf} and then \usepackage{epsfig} and then
both together in the preamble, but had no luck with generating the graph.

Can you please help me?

Thanks! Ferebee Tunno