[texhax] Punctuation around inline diagrams

Donald Arseneau asnd at triumf.ca
Sun Jul 6 10:14:43 CEST 2008

Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk> writes:

> The code for the image include is;
>
> % Graphics include for inline objects
> \newcommand{\pdobj}[1]{%
> \raisebox{-1pt}{\enspace\includegraphics[angle=0, scale=0.6]%
> {./images/objects/#1.ps}}}
>
> Elsewhere I use it as;
>
> Finally we'll use differentiation with \pdobj{object-sd-fexpr}
> and \pdobj{object-sd-clip} to get changes that are positive.

There is no break-point in that definition, so if you get
breaks in "\pdobj{xxx}," then what you have is different from
what you tell.  My guesses:

1) Your actual definition contains a trailing space
2) You type a space between, like "\pdobj{object} ,"
3) You use some package that inserts spaces before all commas

Donald Arseneau                          asnd at triumf.ca