[texhax] LaTeX Student

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sat Aug 30 05:12:25 CEST 2008

On  29 Aug, 2008, at 21:44, Alan Litchfield wrote:

> Otherwise, buy George Gratzer's new More Math Into
> LaTeX book, which is targetted at people in your position (I see it is
> available from Amazon and that there is Kindle version of it, pretty
> cool).

Prof. Grätzer's Short Course, which I recommended:

http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/Math_into_LaTeX-4/

is, let's say, the free part of ``More Math Into LaTeX'' (I still have
*and use* the excellent third edition and bought a copy of the fourth
ed. for a nephew), and Appendix A are instructions for installing TeX
et al. on Windows and Mac.

Now ---I'm curious ---I don't know Kindle, but do you know or does
someone know how does it look a LaTeX book on Kindle? Or scientific
books in general?

Best,

Axel