[texhax] nomenclature

Natércia Fernandes natercia at eq.uc.pt
Mon Sep 17 21:24:09 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'm using nomentbl (that uses nomencl and longtable) to make the nomenclature
of my document.
When I turn on the option refpage, the page numbers I get in the nomenclature
list aren't correct (better: some are correct, some are incorrect).
If I also turn on the option refeq, apparently all the equation references are
OK.
Can someone give me a hint why nomencl is not working properly?

I am also using the hyperref package, so if I click on the reference of the
equation associated with the symbol I'm describing it really takes me to the
correct place in the document.
But if I click on the page number it takes me to a wrong page (that is, it
correctly takes me to the wrong page that was indicated there).

Thanks a lot!
Natércia

PS - The order these packages are put in my file is (as advised):

\usepackage[pdfpagelabels,pagebackref]{hyperref}
\usepackage[portuguese,refeq,refpage]{nomentbl}