[texhax] Editing tool in Linux

Adam Spargo aws at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 23:23:53 CEST 2007

I'm pretty sure you can do all these things in Xemacs. Once you open a
.tex file, you should have a latex menu with options to build pdf
etc. Plus you can move around the file with ease using keystrokes and all
the other benefits of emacs, much better than that silly vi

... oops, that's torn it ...

:o)