[texhax] Thanks and: how to add only some subsection to Memoir table of contents?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Sun Jun 24 17:07:08 CEST 2007

Greetings,

first of all, thanks to all who answered to my question "How to make
memoir class chapters start on both even and odd pages?".

Now, I have the latex source with lots of subsections and
chapters. The table of contents already shows titles and page numbers
of all the numbered \chapters.

What I would like to do is to also show in the table of contents title
and page number of the two non-numbered section/subsections shown here
with the SPECIAL word (all the other sections/subsections don't need
to be listed in the ToC):

\section*{first SPECIAL subsection}
\subsection*{generic subsection}
\subsection*{second SPECIAL subsection}
\subsection*{another generic subsection}
\chapter{the first chapter}
\subsubsection*{generic subsection of first chapter}
\chapter{the second chapter}

The template I'm using is below. Any feedback and pointer is appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

	Marco