[texhax] AMS package adaptation

alfee at math.huji.ac.il alfee at math.huji.ac.il
Thu Jun 21 15:14:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

My name is Eva Goldman, I am an executive editor of the Israel Journal
of Mathematics.

We are currently working with an outdated package written the 80's
specifically for this journal. (We use no \theoremstyle definitions,
and not even list environments, all the enumeration is done manually.)

We want to change this situation, to be able to work with the usual
Latex packages and environments. However, this has to be done without
changing the appearance of the journal (in particular page dimensions,
the layout of environments e.g. of theorem, definition,
enumeration, ...).

So I was thinking of using amsart instead, and somehow changing the
required dimensions and definitions (by using an own package).

Could you direct me to somebody who would be willing to help me with this?
We would be able to provide some payment for this (although we still
have to clarify the details).

Sincerely,
Eva Goldman