[texhax] Extra space around

tug at wiseguysweb.com tug at wiseguysweb.com
Fri Aug 31 17:22:28 CEST 2007

I have used the following code snippit to display an image on a document.
However, the image has more space around the righthand side than the rest of
the frame.  I need to use the pstricks package to get the effects I want as
well.

I have tried the following image formats: jpeg, eps, pdf.  If I view the
original image, there is no padding on the righthand side.

Why is the extra space there?
How do I get rid of the extra space on the righthand side?

Thanks,
Bart

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{pstricks}

\begin{document}

\psframebox[framearc=0, framesep=2pt]{%
  \includegraphics[bb=0 0 1600 1200, width=\textwidth]{images/sunset.eps}
}

\end{document}