[texhax] Cannot get international language support in bibliography ...

Petar Milin pmilin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:01:06 CEST 2007

Hello!
I am a newbie in LaTeX, hence, sorry for my ignorance. In brief, I am
working on an article, in English. However, there are few references,
from my bib file, containing peculiar letters of Slovenian, Croatian,
Serbian etc. Most of them, like \v{c} or \'{c} are working fine, but I
cannot get \{DJ} and \{dj}, although they are fine in the document (i.e.
tex file).
Can anyone help me with this issue? It is not nice to have Dj and/or dj
instead of proper letter.

Sincerely,
PM