[texhax] TeX on FC6

amateur ztl.post at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:02:04 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 12:05:20PM +0200, Martin Schr鰀er wrote:
> 2006/10/26, amateur <ztl.post at gmail.com>:
> >On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 08:43:00PM +0200, Martin Schr鰀er wrote:
> >> So they ship a stock teTeX 3.0 :-(
> >
> >What is the bad ?
>
> There are new versions of nearly everything they in there, e.g. LaTeX,
> ConTeXt, pdfTeX, ...

I'm using debian unstable which also shipped with a teTeX 3.0 . And I
think that's new enough. Most of the things you need will be there.
What do you think it lacks? BTW, it is said that teTeX will not
release any new versions? Really unfortunate. Anyone know why?

--
Courage is your greatest present need.