[texhax] A Tex question

Micha Hofri hofri at WPI.EDU
Fri Oct 13 20:20:48 CEST 2006

The issue is not at the typesetter level but at the viewer level.  Most
pdf viewers (surely xpdf and acrobat-reader) allow you to cut and paste
from the screen, though the default setting may be different, and needs
tweaking.

Hope this helps,                       --Micha Hofri

At 11:25 on 10/12/06 dani novak sent:

:
: Hi,
:
:
: I am new to Tex and am very happy with it.  So far I can only produce
: output that can be read by Acrobat Reader but the problem is that when
: I share my work people cannot copy and paste from it. Is there a way
: to convert the output to a text that could be used like regular text
: (surely I will lose some of the fancy stuff?)
:
:
: Thanks,
: