[texhax] Signed PDF documents in a LaTeX way ?

Dieter Meinert DMeinert at RosenInspection.net
Thu Mar 16 09:27:25 CET 2006

Hi all,

 I remember having read, a couple of years ago, about a package to use
the
 cryptographic facilities of PDF from LaTeX, in order to produce signed
(or
 encrypted or access limited) documents. But I seem too dumb to find it
or
 an update again.

 Since now I have need of using the signatures, and do not want to
always
 load the documents into acrobat, could anyone please tell me whether
this
 works and give me a pointer to some documentation ?

 Regards
 							Dieter Meinert