[texhax] Solved: Multiple footnotes in table environment ?

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at fh-aachen.de
Thu Jul 20 17:38:31 CEST 2006

Dear Victor and Phil,

thanks for reply.

I'm not totally new to the net ;). As for Phil in 90 % of all requests
to a search engine I find a solution within the next 5 clicks.

The problem is more to find the right keywords esp. if you have to
translate your problem into another language.

As you said, for : "footnote latex table" you will find quick the solution.
But for e.g.: "abbreviation under table Latex" it will be more tricky
already.
And for only LaTeX as Victor predicted there are many hits and most of
them dealing with people in strange lingerie ;)

Nevertheless, I like mailing lists, I never had a warm nice and helpful
discussion with google :D

Best regards

Torsten