[texhax] Solved: Multiple footnotes in table environment ?

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at fh-aachen.de
Thu Jul 20 16:24:10 CEST 2006

Dear Martin, Phil and Victor,

thanks a lot for the RTFM ;)

I solved my needs with the threeparttable package which seems to me the
most easiest way to solve my problem.

Sorry that I didn't check the FAQ earlier. I used google and Co but it
wasn't successful. Can it be, that all this search engines bring more
and more crap into the results ? I have the feeling it will become
harder to find informations on the net. Without the use of some well
defined keywords, it become nearly impossible to find the right pages
and Infos.

There are to much blogs, chats and forums, out there.

Nevertheless, you helped me a lot. This proofs human brain power is
still better then computational search algorithms and for the next time
I will use my brain and check the FAQ first  ;)

Thanks

Torsten