[texhax] problems with two "exam" packages for typesetting examsfor students

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Fri Dec 15 14:16:37 CET 2006

My /localtexmf is higher up on my Roots tab than is /texmf.  So I moved
examdesign class to /localtexmf, completely deleted the folder for the
unwanted exam class (it was left over after I had removed that package),
and then rehashed the database.  Still no success; I am still prompted
to install the unwanted exam class during the compile.

--
Chris Ryan