[texhax] Indentation in tables

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Wed Dec 13 09:17:31 CET 2006

Less than 30 seconds after I posted the previous question on Norwegian
letters I found the solution.  Simple, and my apologies.  But here is
a new one.

I have a table (actually it is a small questionnaire), where I want
the text in the leftmost column to be flush with the left margin in
the document.  I have turned off the indentation with the command:

\setlength{\parindent}{0pt}

Which works for the rest, but that has no effect in the "tabular"
environment.  How do I do that?

Tom