[texhax] TeX for the blind

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Mon Dec 11 01:50:45 CET 2006

2006/12/11, Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de>:
> Sorry Martin, Chris is talking about an Adobe product, not about the
> PDF reference.  That are two completely different things, see:

Allright, I'll bite. I sent this to Chris:
-----------
it took me about 60 seconds of googling to find
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_faq.html (searching for
adobe "screen reader") and
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?hexID=88de
(searching for adobe "screen reader" "tagged pdf")

If you have further questions about Adobe's products please ask Adobe.
Also please note that
- I don't own & use Windows or OSX, so I'm not the right person to ask
on Adobe products for these plattforms
- I'm not aware of any (substantial) support by Adobe for pdfTeX

Best
   Martin