[texhax] Left margin in latex

Dr. G. Pileio g.pileio at unical.it
Tue Oct 25 10:55:06 CEST 2005

Dear Sir/Mrs

I'm writing my PhD. thesis in Latex. The thesis must be printed in the b5
format and this can be done easily in the printing process reducing the a4
format into the b5 one. Anyway, I'm using the standard thesis.cls file and
when I print both the faces of a paper there is a shift of 1 cm which is due
to the fact that the text is not correctly centerd in the middle of the
sheet but 1 cm shifted from the left side. How can I change this setting in
order to have two page printed at the center of the two side of the sheet?

Best Regards and thank you for your help

Dr. G. Pileio
Ph.D. student,
University of Calabria
via P. Bucci, cube 14C-7th floor