[texhax] help !

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Nov 24 17:45:56 CET 2005

Renaud BRIARD :

> Hi,
> I've a problem with WinEdt 5.3 : .eps  and .ps figures don't appear on the
> DVI-viewer (YAP 2.4.1596).
>
> I've the 2 packages : "graphicxs" and "epsfig" and when I try :
> begin{figure}
> \centering
> \includegraphics[width=16cm]{graph.eps}
> \caption{title}\label{xx}
> \end{figure}
> the figure doesn't appear on the .dvi file.
> I've the same problem with a .ps file.
>
> What can I do ?
> Thank you for answer
> Renaud

Could you provide a full minimal example of your document, i.e. something
that we can compile.

You might, by mistake, have given some wrong options to graphicx, but that
is unclear from your posting.

Also check that you're not running 'pdflatex' by mistake instead of
'latex'.

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln