[texhax] Checking the length of paragraph last line [fun]

Wouter Bolsterlee uws at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 14 22:42:01 CET 2005

På Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 09:30:06AM -0500, William F. Adams skrev:
> On Nov 10, 2005, at 7:29 AM, Joel wrote:
>
> >Many years ago there was a posting to comp.text.tex that my disk drive
> >and memory were to small to hold. There was a set of macros to have the
> >indent of a paragraph start where the last paragraph ended. I've looked
> >for it on google without luck. (Can't say I was much motivated to
> >really
> >find it) I'm sure this could be apapted for this task. If anyone
> >locates
> >this posting it would be nice to see it again.
>
> Was this it?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex/msg/6e262148f84eb574?
> dmode=source
>
> It was in the first thread found be searching on ``latex start
> paragraph indent where last paragraph line ended''

Drop-in paragraph is another term coined for this layout. See [1] for a
comp.text.tex thread on this topic.

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex/browse_frm/thread/dd92c3cfb12fe218/95f53ddcd5444bcd
--
:wq                                                       mail uws at xs4all.nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

got enough guilt to start my own religion :: save me i cry      -- tori amos