[texhax] pslatex.sty with dvips + ps2pdf causes monospaced (courier) font to be excessively compressed

Miguel Telleria de Esteban miguel at mtelleria.com
Thu Nov 3 14:43:43 CET 2005

El jue, 03-11-2005 a las 07:28 -0600, Karl Berry escribió:
>       \usepackage{pslatex}
>
> Others can probably answer better than I, but what comes to mind is
> \usepackage{mathptmx} ?  (If you have a relatively recent distribution,
> hopefully you'll already have it available.)

Although it works (I no longer have the ugly courier text with dvips) I
still find it a "poor-man" solution.

I like the changes that pslatex does with courier under pdflatex and I
don't renonce yet to have it (or at least to understand what's going
on).

Anyway thanks for your answer.  At least it has solved my most urgent
needs.

	Miguel

--

      (O-O)