[texhax] TEXINPUTS

Chris Bourke cbourke at cse.unl.edu
Sat May 28 19:07:43 CEST 2005

When defining your environmental variable TEXINPUTS for tex to look for
files, I have the first place that it looks at as a shared repository
mmounted on /usr/latex Obviously, I set the tex path to be recursive, i.e.

TEXINPUTS = /usr/latex//:otehr paths here

However, there is also a /usr/latex/lost+found directory that only has
root acces, so I'm getting permission denied every time I run tex/latex.
Is there a way to set the TEXINPUTS to recursively look in all directories
EXEPT /usr/latex/lost+found

Chris Bourke
cbourke at cse.unl.edu
http://www.cse.unl.edu/~cbourke