[texhax] Adding annotations to a computer code file

Peter Flom flom at ndri.org
Tue May 3 16:57:40 CEST 2005

Hello

I'd like to write a file that includes boxes of text within a document
that has other text.....That is I'd like to have one part of the
document be LaTeX commands, and another part (next to the commands) be
text in boxes explaining the commands, with arrows pointing towards the
commands they explain.....

It's hard to explain exactly what I mean, but an example is in Kopka
and Daly's Guide to LaTeX, 4th edition, page 16, 18, and 19.

Any pointeres appreciated

Thanks

Peter

Peter L. Flom, PhD
Assistant Director, Statistics and Data Analysis Core
Center for Drug Use and HIV Research
National Development and Research Institutes
71 W. 23rd St
www.peterflom.com
New York, NY 10010
(212) 845-4485 (voice)