[texhax] r (mod p)

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Fri Feb 20 03:52:23 CET 2004

Hi,

The subject 'phrase' is coming out with (what I think is) too much
space between the 'r' and the '(mod p)'.  I've experimented with the
other three close relatives of \pmod, and haven't found anything that
suits.

My reading of various docs and FAQs makes me think that it's a lost
cause, but: is there a way to reduce the horizontal space preceding the
\pmod?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        |    Men are from Earth.