[texhax] Numbers in Table

Robert Sherry rsherry8 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 00:22:05 CEST 2004

    I have a LaTeX document that has several large tables. These tables are
defined using the longtable command. Most of the tables consists of 6 and 7
digit numbers. Since there are no commas in the numbers, it is hard to read.
I know I could manual enter the commas but that would be a big job. Is there
anyway I can get LaTeX to automatically insert the commas?

    I thank the group in advance for their responses.

                            Robert Sherry