[texhax] Can TeX fix word and line the way I want?

Chakrit Nimmanant redduzt at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 08:02:58 CEST 2003

Dear Mr.Texnical Support
I have document in English alphabet but I also want to
transliterate the English alphabet into Sinhalese
alphabet a word by word and a line by line ; for
example,
ca into "a sinhalese alphabet for 'ca'" and with the
two "ca" of the two document on the same line too.

The problem is that Sinhalese alphabet is not as the
same width as English alphabet, so words in a line of
Sinhalese alphabet will be put into the new line
automatically by TeX. How can I tell TeX to adjust the
two documents until words of difference alphabet were
lined exactly the same?

Thank you very much