[texhax] please help me with latex

Nikolay NIKOLAEV NikolaevN at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 08:27:00 CEST 2003

Dear Sirs,
I have to install Latex 2e on latpot Toshiba with 20Mb ram, and
approximately 70Mb disk space (for this program). The system is MS
Windows 95. I had tried with Miktex1.11. The problem is that dvi pre
wiev does not work. I had a desire to Install previous versions of
Miktex 1.04, 1.05, 1.02, 1.01 with hope that they will work on my
tiny computer. Can you tell me from where is possible to download
these so ald versions of the program?
If you know another system that supports under Win 95 latex 2e and it
works good please tell me from where to download?
I will be very glad to receive your help because I had spend a whole
day to install and to try it to work on the computer Miktex 1.11 but
it does not work.
Regards Nikolay