[texhax] problem with bibliography

Renju Zacharia zacharia at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Nov 30 19:14:29 CET 2003

Hello tex users,

  In a month I will be start writing my PhD thesis, so I am getting
ready into the moods and thoughts of it. As a part of getting ready, I
wanted to make the Latex template file, but now I am confronted with the
following problem.

I get the bibliographic citation in the text as [xxxYY] where xxx is the
code corresponding to author and YY corresponding to year. I would like
to have [1],[2] etc as in the case of bibliographystyle{plain}.
I use the scrreprt class for the documentation. Tough I declare
bibliographystyle{plain}, I get the above unwanted result.    Hope I
have conveyed the question. Can u please suggest what to do?

Thanx in advance

Zacharia