[texhax] pdflatex could not recognize .eps

Tran Hong Quang brifusg at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Nov 4 16:50:35 CET 2003

Oh, I see it now. Howver, I tried do that, but the
result is not what I want. Since my .eps has size
100x200, but when I convert to .pdf, it simply takes
up to 1 page. The my final document after running
pdflatex, is not what I want. The figure itself takes
up to 1 page.
I am still stuck. Thanks.

 --- Jan Eden <lists at jan-eden.de> wrote: > Hi,