[texhax] dot-below accent in math mode

Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP] P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri May 30 15:18:31 CEST 2003

You're welcome, Gary.  What I found strange on testing

	$ x \d {y} z$

was that it /didn't/ produce a missing $ error, even
though 'y' was clearly roman and not maths italic.
It was that that made me look into the definition of
\d, after which the solution was clear.

** Phil.
--------