[texdvd] Fwd: [Adhérents GUT] DVD de la TeX Collection 2024

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Apr 6 00:18:13 CEST 2024

    If needed, I am volunteer for this task.

Thanks Nicolas! That's great. I will add you to our list of "backend"
volunteers. You'll get an automated message from mailman just after
this.  If you don't see it, please check your spam filters.

There have only been a handful of DVD requests so far (six), and another
volunteer in France, Jeremy Just, has taken care of the ones from
Europe. (The two others are from India.) But more volunteers are always
welcome, to share the load.

(Denis, thanks for the publicity.)

All the best,
Karl