[texdvd] dvd24 status

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Sep 5 23:15:15 CEST 2023

Hello TeX DVD folk - On https://tug.org/texcollection/, I just wrote up
my idea of how things might work with any dvd(s) next year. Please take
a look and send any comments, criticisms, suggestions, etc., and we can
discuss.

It's easy to imagine more infrastructure (e.g., a cgi form to make
requests instead of unstructured email; not putting everything in a
public archive; etc.), but I was trying to do the minimum until we have
some idea how many people we're talking about.

(BTW, another user just ordered the DVD from TUG. :) --thanks, karl.