[texdoc] vntex

Takuto ASAKURA tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 04:43:57 CEST 2020

Hi Reinhard,

Sure, I will add an alias for the vntex.pdf.

> And you don't even notice it.

Well, for this reason, I recently began to save outputs of
Texdoc to monitor the changes in the scoring. But of course
it is just another "ad-hoc" monitoring and never will be perfect...

Anyway, I will fix for vntex.pdf and also add it to my list of
monitoring queries.

Best,
Takuto