[texdoc] pkfix-helper doc

Takuto ASAKURA tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:20:42 CEST 2020

Hi Bruno,

I have already fix Texdoc to show the pkfix-helper.man1.pdf first in
the dev version:

	https://github.com/TeX-Live/texdoc/commit/eeb2a90bb820191ce4b15d62677cb41f57d590f4

I am sorry but I would appreciate it if you could kindly wait for the
next public release.

> Looking at the README, the documentation is pkfix-helper.pdf, and comparing with CTAN this
> pkfix-helper.pdf lives in TeX Live as pkfix-helper.man1.pdf.

I think this is another issue outside of Texdoc. Karl, do you have
any good idea to solve this mislinking in the README?

Best,
Takuto