[tex4ht] [bug #637] Latest TL update breaks tex4ht. FancyVerb no longer works

Nasser M. Abbasi puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sat Oct 5 15:02:52 CEST 2024

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I just updated to latest TL on one of my Linux VBox to test it.

A file which compiles OK on my other TL 2024, now no longer compiles using
tex4ht on this new Linux with the updated TL 2024.

Here is MWE

------------------
\documentclass[12pt]{book}%
\usepackage{fancybox,fancyvrb,xcolor}

\ifdefined\HCode % tex4ht
\DefineVerbatimEnvironment{X301}{Verbatim}
\else
\DefineVerbatimEnvironment{X301}{Verbatim}{samepage,fontsize=\small}
\fi

\begin{document}

\begin{X301}
Out[30]= TransferFunctionModel[{
     {{5*(1 + s)*(2 + s)}},
     s*(4 + s)*(6 + s)}, s]
\end{X301}

\end{document}
--------------------------------

make4ht -ulm default -a debug A.tex 'mathjax,htm'

Gives

------------------------------
LaTeX Font Info:    Trying to load font information for T1+lmtt on input line
1
2.

(/usr/local/texlive/2024/texmf-dist/tex/latex/lm/t1lmtt.fd
File: t1lmtt.fd 2015/05/01 v1.6.1 Font defs for Latin Modern
)
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \FancyVerbBackgroundColor

l.12 \begin{X301}

Attached is the log file A.log

This file compiles with no problem using lualatex on this updated TL.

This file also compiles with no error on my other Vbox with Linux which uses
the original TL 2024 which I have not updated.

File Attachments:

Date: Sat Oct  5 13:02:52 2024  Name: A.log  Size: 23kB   By: nma123

<http://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/download.php?file_id=540>