[tex4ht] Working examples of bibtex / multibib with tex4ebook?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:54:49 CET 2024

Hi Jürgen,

it is possible that TeX4ht files in Miktex are too old. Alphabetic
style works for me correctly, with one small issue, the links from
citations to the bibliography don't work. A BibLaTeX update could
cause it, because I think links used to work.

I also found that the multibib issue that I experienced was caused by
naming one of the bibliographies as a "book". Multibib then loads a
file named book.aux in the way, which causes TeX4ht to load
configurations for the Book class. As I was using the Article class,
this fact caused a clash. When I renamed the bibliography to a
different name, the file compiled without errors.