[tex4ht] WARNING] domfilter: ...ive/2022/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luaxml/luaxml-mod-xml.lua:175: Unbalanced Tag (/p) [char=530977]

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:21:51 CET 2022

Hi Nasser,

I've tried to run your file, but I cannot compile it because of the
missing file my_core.tex. From the HTML file, the issue is related to
your MAPLEinline environments, which is defined somewhere in your
my_core.tex file. So the ZIP file would be nice.

Anyway, could you please make a smaller example? It is complicated to
debug such large files.